Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Frilly Knickers Grey-dient

This morning I've got some gradient nail art to share with you, featuring two of the polishes from the LaCC Fall 2014 Collection which I swatched here.  

I started by laying down one coat of 2000 (grey), and then sponged on the gradient with that and 2002 (black).  I thought it could use a little something more, so I added a coat of Butter London Frilly Knickers on top.  It's all sealed with a coat of Seche Vite.  


It's a pretty simple look, but I quite enjoyed wearing it!  What do you think?  :)

15 comments:

  1. Grey shades have become a recent obsession with me, they are simply not enough grey manis out there lol. Love how these turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. It's the perfect amount of bling while still being simple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the glitter on top -- it looks really good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so pretty ! Grey gradients are always classy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the precise weblog for anybody who needs to seek out out about this topic. You notice so much its almost arduous to argue with you. You positively put a brand new spin on a subject that's been written about for years. Nice stuff, simply nice!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...