Friday, April 25, 2014

Upside-down French

Happy Friday!!  I've still got class and rehearsals all day Saturday and an audition on Sunday though, so this isn't exactly the last day of the week for me, haha.  Today I've got a look to share that I wore earlier this week and thought was pretty cool!  

But first, for those of you who read my last post and were curious, my sister started her blog earlier this week!  It's called Contemporary Affair, and you can see her first post here.  (Blog design done by me from her ideas, until she can figure out how to redo it herself!)  ;)  I'm sure she'd absolutely love if you could pop by and take a look;  I think her first post is great and I'm really excited to see more, and if you are too it would be awesome if you could leave a comment!  

Onto the nails!



I picked up OPI This Gown Needs A Crown at Winners a couple weeks ago, and finally got around to wearing it.  I applied three easy thin coats alone, and figured it needed a little something more.  I decided to add a reverse French tip (straight half-moon?) with LaCC 1999 for a stark contrast, and I'm really happy with how it came out.  


I think the silver and black compliment each other so well; the slight contrast in finishes and stark contrast in shade makes this simple mani really bold!  What do you think?  :)  

And one last shameless sister blog plug, because (I may be a bit biased) but I really hope that she enjoys blogging and does well, and want to get the word out!  <3

7 comments:

  1. So beautiful!
    I loved it...
    Kisses
    Eva - www.adegadeesmaltes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picked up OPI This Gown Needs A Crown at Winners a couple weeks ago, and finally got around to wearing it. I applied three easy thin coats alone, and figured it needed a little something more. I decided to add a reverse French tip (straight half-moon?) with LaCC 1999 for a stark contrast, and I'm really happy with how it came out.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...