Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Le Bunny Bleu - Striped Half-Moons

Good morning!  Today I've got another cute nail art look inspired by Le Bunny Bleu; you can see my previous post here.  Le Bunny Bleu is a shoe company which is currently hosting a nail art competition, you can enter here until this Friday, June 7th.  Take a look!  :) 


Today's look was inspired by this pair of shoes, and the colour combination on this pair.  I started with a base of OPI My Vampire Is Buff, (what else? haha) and freehanded an outline for the half-moons.  Next, I added vertical stripes using (L-R, starting with yellow): SpaRitual Enlightened Soul, piCture pOlish Fairy Floss, piCture pOlish Tiffany, and piCture pOlish Twinkle.  


I finished off the look with some glequins from the Born Pretty Store, and sealed it with a coat of Seche Vite.  


If anyone's curious, on my right hand I did half-moon skittles with one nail in each colour.   The contrast of the bold colours on the right and the mixed stripes on the left was quite fun, and this manicure got a lot of compliments!  :)


You can find Le Bunny Bleu on Facebook and order from their online store.  They have lots of adorable shoes, I've especially got my eye on some of the oxfords!  You can enter the Le Bunny Bleu nail art contest here until Friday, June 7th.  There's not much time left, so get painting!  If you're still in need of ideas, keep an eye out for one more Le Bunny Bleu-inspired look I'll have posted within the next few days!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...