Saturday, September 01, 2012

Candeo Colors Orchid

I was all ready to write a huge long post declaring my undying love for what has just become my all-time favourite indie polish, but my mom just turned on the TV and Grease is playing... sorry guys, but I love me some Grease.  

This is two coats of Candeo Colors Orchid over one coat of Orly Plum Noir.  I just got back from London Drugs where I got a Revlon to use for undies that's closer to the base of Orchid than Plum Noir, so I'll be using that next time.  


The first picture is after one day of wear when I stamped on an image from BM-317, and is more colour-accurate than the others.  I'll let the pictures do the talking :)






Also, you may have noticed that I revamped my blog!  I was itching for a change and I'm pretty happy with it.  There's a couple things I'm still fiddling with, but hopefully it'll be all fixed up soon!  :)



19 comments:

  1. that is such a pretty color. love the big and small glitter bits!

    cho

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh my goodness! The pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? Can't stop looking at my nails!

      Delete
  3. This is so gorgeous! Makes me wish I didn't swap my Orchid!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love! The bow is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I thought it needed a little something but didn't want to cover up all the pretty! :)

      Delete
  5. learn the facts here now replica wallets you can look here dolabuy.ru why not find out more replica louis vuitton bags

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...